Recent News

Monday 17 October 2011

Closing up shop!

This blog has tottered along over the past 12 months like a drunk at 2am, occasionally bumping into things but for the most part just muttering to itself and swaying, but it has finally arrived back home and gone to bed. Living in Thailand is now behind me, so this blog will no longer be updated. 

However, I have made a new blog for my upcoming Malaysian adventure, which starts in January 2012. It is The Penang Blog, and at the moment it mostly just consists of a few summary posts, but I'll be adding content and certainly after I move to Penang there'll hopefully be something good to read on a regular basis. 

I won't be updating this blog any more - go to The Penang Blog to see my new and exciting Malaysia blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment