Recent News

Thursday 27 May 2010

Wet T-shirt Contest Gets Out of Control

I haven't written anything in ages, so I'm sorry for the lack of inspirational and awesome content. I dropped my phone one too many times and it no longer connects to the computer to let me use the internet. Hence I have to type it up on my phone. Since I'm using a Nokia 6630 (which has the 3rd most ridiculous keypad of any nokia) it feels a bit trying to use a 2 litre plastic bottle as a key for a moped. I've seen a very drunk but very determined person do that.

Fat Gripz


Anyway, what have I been up to? I went on a short trip to Bangkok during the Troubles and it was interesting to spectate a little. I tried to raise a tame baby chicken but a rat killed it. I've had to move rooms for the second time (no explanation given) but a) I'm now in the biggest room in the house and b) I only had to move the tv, so I'm letting it slide.

I got my hands on several tv series while in Bangkok and I also bought 9 books, including The Dark Tower II and IV by stephen king. Obviously I'm missing number III. I don't know how many people in Thailand or how many rich people in the wider world read this, but if anyone has a copy of the third book and would like to post it to me, please get in touch!

I won't be updating this blog any more - go to The Penang Blog to see my new and exciting Malaysia blog!

1 comments:

Jeremy Towers said...

where can these be posted to?

Post a Comment