Recent News

Wednesday 8 September 2010

That's That.

I'm back in the UK.

Of course it is sad to leave Thailand, but there's nothing stopping me from going back, it's just a case of waiting.

I've been eating some of the things I missed while away, including steak and pizza, but I haven't been out much because I immediately got sick coming back. Once I'm better I'm looking forward to seeing friends thought. I'm sure I'll get sick of it soon, but the weather is pretty interesting. Rain doesn't depress me and mist is pretty cool.

I guess the question is, what becomes of this blog now? I suppose I could use it to write musings about Thailand, or as a diary of my voyage through the year-long course to become a barrister. I'll have to see how I feel.

I won't be updating this blog any more - go to The Penang Blog to see my new and exciting Malaysia blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment