Recent News

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Stupid Khao San Road

It rained tonight, which naturally caused Khao San Road and many other places to flood, because of inadequate drainage systems / drainage systems clogged up by the plastic waste that results from the lack of proper public trash cans. I've always cursed forgetting my camera when the road floods, but I happened to get my life in order tonight.

I won't be updating this blog any more - go to The Penang Blog to see my new and exciting Malaysia blog!

2 comments:

Mr Gray said...

Guten Abend,

hope you are well, Moseley road has me no more.

moved out. booooum.

matt came up for the end which was nice, and im sure you have seen the good news regarding him.

i hopeyour starting to look forward to your return, the nation of england is waiting for you.

i hope your followin englands dismal displays in the world cup, although you would be a better man for not knowing how bad we are.

Penang Blogger said...

I haven't watched any of the football matches on account of most of them being on at 1am and the vuvuzela being the worst thing in the world, but I've heard. Oh I've heard.

Post a Comment